For a listing of participating companies, see the Future Energy crowd-voting contest site
Application Deadline: Tuesday, June 17
Application Deadline: Tuesday, September 16
- Startup founders
- University researchers
- Corporate researchers
- Industry investors
- Venture investors
- The energy community
- Step change in Energy demand – In coming decades, the world will need huge amounts of energy to buy cheap cialis support population and economic growth and improve standards of living. We expect the global demand for energy will double by 2050.
- Supply will struggle to keep pace – Energy supply from all sources will struggle to keep up with demand. There will be continued dependence on fossil fuels such as oil, gas and coal and we will also need rapid growth in renewables.
- Environmental stresses are increasing – Energy needs to be produced in environmentally and socially responsible ways. Environmental stresses from producing and www.briefhealthprograms.com using energy are increasing. There is an urgent need for low carbon technologies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Solutions to these challenges are being developed in universities, laboratories and incubators throughout the U.S. and around the world. If you are running a high-risk, high-potential startup (or commercializable research project or idea) developing energy related technology, then you should present at Future Energy. For selected startups, this is a great opportunity to get investor feedback, meet new clients and partners, and make connections to get to discount viagra sales the next level. Eligible startups should be developing technology in one of www.amputowani.pl the following areas:
- Conventional oil and gas exploration, recovery, and extraction
- Non-conventional oil and gas
- Alternative and renewable energy (solar, wind, hydrogen, biofuels, geothermal, etc.)
- Renewable and bio-based chemicals
- Mobility / smart mobility
- Energy efficiency / smart grid
- Energy finance and trading