Panel topics include:
- When should you seek seed funding? What state should the company/concept/team be in?
- How do you determine who is appropriate to pitch to?
- What format and ricardoorozco.com content is appropriate for a seed-funding pitch?
- What is the difference between an seed, angel, super-angel, and Series A funding?
- What are an entrepreneur’s biggest obstacles to getting funded?
- Seed funding technologies – AngelList, KickStarter, AngelSoft…
- Seed funding and mentoring programs – TechStars, Y Combinator, DreamIt, Founder Institute, Keiretsu Forum, angel groups…
- How is buying viagra online canada the venture capital and angel investment landscape expected to change in 2011?
- And much more…
- Graham Lawlor, Founder of Ultra Light Startups
Panelists (alphabetic order):
- Murat Aktihanoglu (@muratny) Founder and General Partner at ER Accelerator
- David Cohen (@davidcohen) CEO and Founder of TechStars
- Owen Davis, Managing Director at NYC Seed
- Shai Goldman (@shaig) Director at Silicon Valley Bank
- Jeff Stewart (@urgentspeed) Founder of Mimeo.com, Urgent Group, and Urgent Ventures
- Mark Wachen, Managing Partner at DreamIt Ventures, Founder/CEO of Upstage Ventures