- What does it mean for media to be viral?
- Why does certain content “go viral” while other content does not?
- Can virality be deliberately “engineered” into a website or does it only happen by chance?
- What are the essential principles of user behavior, media, and technology for making content viral?
- How is virality measured? What metrics are worth tracking?
- Examples of startups successfully “engineered” to go viral
- Which social networks, API’s and services are most useful in engineering virality?
- And much more…
- Graham Lawlor, Founder of Ultra Light Startups
Panelists (alphabetic order):