Ultra Light Startups maintains a set of Selection Committees to select the presenters at our pitch events. Selection committees are composed of investors, service providers, and community leaders in the viagra mastercard startup ecosystem.
Joining the Selection Committee is by invitation only. Invitations are offered to people who refer startups to tramadol online no prescription our events. If you’d like to join the Selection Committee, find a startup who should present at Ultra Light and cialis generic have him fill in the application form for internet/software startups and for energy/cleantech startups. Once we receive an application from a qualified startup that references you, we’ll invite you to the Selection Committee.
The only duty of the Selection Committee is to review startup applications and give opinions on cheap cialis sale online no prescription which are the best. Roughly once per month, you’ll be sent a list of 20-40 applications to review and rate. Rating startups takes 2-4 hours.
Benefits to selection committee members include
- Free admission to events
- Visibility to www.tvojservis.com the Ultra Light Startups community in our email newsletter, social media, website and other channels
- The ability to see startups first and influence who gets to present
If you have questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
Selection Committee Ranking
Below is a ranked list of the top 30 members of the Selection Committee as of June 17, 2014 based on a cumulative, three-month running score.
Each month, a score of cialis to buy 0-21 is awarded to each member, based on their success at selecting the winners of that month’s event. A member receives 8 points for picking that month’s winner, 7 points for picking the buy cialis super active online 2nd place team, etc. The max score for any given Committee member in one month is thus 21 (which is viagra pills canadian 8 + 7 + 6). The number next to each name below is their 3-month cumulative score. The maximum possible 3-month cumulative score is thus 63 (which is 21 x 3).
- (39) Maria Moratis – Isobar
- (34) Ray Schmitz – LeadPlace
- (30) Nigel Austin – Austin Law
- (29) Stacy Feldman – Innovation Department
- (27) Amy Pan – AppNexus
- (27) Clark Lagemann – Scarlet Startups
- (26) Anna Curran – Cookbook Create
- (26) Dmitry Koltunov – Collective Catalyst
- (24) Peter Rothberg – Reitler Kailas & Rosenblatt
- (23) Charles McCormick – McCormick & O’Brien
- (23) Jay Melone – New Haircut
- (23) Konstantinos Papakonstantinou – Board Studios
- (22) Jonathan Hakakian – SoundBoard Angel Fund
- (20) Felix Litvinsky – Abakama
- (20) Michael Felman – MSF Capital
- (19) Marcus Wilkinson – VLP Law Group
- (19) Matthew Bachmann – Columbia GSB
- (19) Victor Lee – StoneHorse Enterprises
- (18) John Gordon – USA Corporate Services
- (18) Tim Flannery – Pilot Mountain Ventures
- (17) Ryan Feit – Seedinvest
- (17) Katie Nadler – TopShelf Clothes
- (16) Alejandro Crawford – Acceleration Group
- (16) Richard Foster – LaunchPad LI
- (15) Jonathan Christodoro – Icahn Capital
- (14) Ben Kartzman – Spongecell
- (14) Eugene Joseph – Wisdom.ly
- (13) Geert DeBecker – EventBrowsr.com
- (13) James Cropcho – Maypop
- (11) Jennie Baird – Generation Grownup
- (11) Stephen Estes – American Express
- (9) Nasir Ali – StartFast
- (8) Louis Froelich – Mintz Levin
- (6) Jonathan Drillings – Comcast Ventures
- (6) Rick Dionisio – TTS Technology
- (4) Bina Khan – SUMMIT
- (4) Mark Martiak – Premier Wealth Advisors
- (0) Seth Goodman – Citigroup