Why Pitch at Ultra Light Startups?
To increase your chances of success
- To get practical, actionable feedback on your startup
- To meet top VCs and angel investors
- To win prizes (see below)
Everyone selected to pitch gets:
- Investor presentation training from CEO coach and investor pitch/fundraising expert Mac Lipscomb
- Exposure to an audience of 200+ startup community members – investors, founders, executives, developers, media, etc
- Exposure to 4 top early-stage tech investors on our panel. Each panelist is required to give constructive, actionable advice on your pitch.
- Several startups have received angel investments directly from investors sitting in the audience at our events.
The top 3 startups win prizes including:
- An automatic bid to pitch at New York Angels, New York’s oldest and largest angel investor network. New York Angels has invested over $45 million in more than 70 venture companies.
- Top three ULS winners would get a first round interview with StartFast Venture Accelerator. MDs Chuck Stormon and Nasir Ali. Both Chuck and Nasir are serial entrepreneurs and angel investors.
- $1,000 in Amazon Web Services credit to cover storage, compute, networking, and database costs
The top startup gets: