Future Energy Prizes
The top 3 startups win prizes including:
- SURGE Accelerator is a seed stage accelerator focused solely on energy entrepreneurs. To become a part of the SURGE, the group runs a highly competitive application process. The top three winners of the Future Energy competition will have the opportunity to either bypass SURGE’s application and move directly to the pitch round in Houston, or have access to 1 hour of mentorship with the SURGE Team.
- The Association of Cleantech Incubators of New England (ACTION) is New England’s leading network of cleantech incubators. The second and third place winners receive three free individual work and programming sessions with any incubator in the ACTION network.
- The second and third place winners receive a discounted application to Cleantech Open Northeast.
The top startup gets:
- Cleantech Open is a non-profit organization that runs the world’s largest business competition for cleantech entrepreneurs. The winner of Future Energy receives a free application to Cleantech Open Northeast
- AGRION engages over 200,000 professionals and 200 member companies in the fields of energy, cleantech, sustainability, and finance. The winner will receive a 15-20 minute live presentation at one of AGRION’s think tank style round tables best suited for their particular product, service, or technology. The runner up will receive a 30-40 minute webinar presentation to be marketed and broadcast to the AGRION network and beyond.
- A quarterly ACTION pass, including meeting space and programming through any of the incubators in the ACTION network.
- Greentown Labs is a shared work space designed to provide budding entrepreneurs access to the facility, services, and research & development resources needed to take their clean technology ventures to the next level. The winner of Future Energy receives one free month of rent at Greentown Labs.