Future Energy: Startup Application Form
The next Future Energy is on Thursday, June 13 in New York City
The deadline to apply to present is Friday, May 10
It is free to apply and free to pitch at Future Energy.
What is Future Energy? Learn more here.
- SURGE Accelerator is a seed stage accelerator focused solely on energy entrepreneurs. To become a part of the SURGE, the group runs a highly competitive application process. The top three winners of the Future Energy competition will have the opportunity to either bypass SURGE’s application and move directly to the pitch round in Houston, or have access to 1 hour of mentorship with the SURGE Team.
- The Association of Cleantech Incubators of New England (ACTION) is New England’s leading network of cleantech incubators. The second and third place winners receive three free individual work and programming sessions with any incubator in the ACTION network.
- The Energy Collective is an independent, moderated community of professionals focused on the complex challenges of meeting the world’s energy needs sustainably. The winners of each Future Energy Pitch event will have a video interview with their founder featured on the The Energy Collective.
- The second and third place winners receive a discounted application to Cleantech Open Northeast.
- Cleantech Open is a non-profit organization that runs the world’s largest business competition for cleantech entrepreneurs. The winner of Future Energy receives a free application to Cleantech Open Northeast
- AGRION engages over 200,000 professionals and 200 member companies in the fields of energy, cleantech, sustainability, and finance. The winner will receive a 15-20 minute live presentation at one of AGRION’s think tank style round tables best suited for their particular product, service, or technology. The runner up will receive a 30-40 minute webinar presentation to be marketed and broadcast to the AGRION network and beyond.
- A quarterly ACTION pass, including meeting space and programming through any of the incubators in the ACTION network.
- Greentown Labs is a shared work space designed to provide budding entrepreneurs access to the facility, services, and research & development resources needed to take their clean technology ventures to the next level. The winner of Future Energy receives one free month of rent at Greentown Labs.
To be considered to present at Future Energy, please complete the form below. This is a preliminary application to gather interest and availability to present. A selected group of finalists will be asked to provide more detailed information. Of these, 8 applicants will be asked to present at each event. All applicants will be invited to attend the event and meet the investors, sponsors, and partners.Notes:
- You do not need have to have venture or angel funding, revenues, or clients to present (though if you do, that’s fine too)
- We’re looking for the most high-risk, high-potential ideas, with radical solutions to the world’s energy challenges
- Early-stage projects are preferable to later-stage
- DO NOT INCLUDE ANY PROPRIETARY OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION IN THIS APPLICATION