Meet Graham and other Ultra Light Startups experts to discuss your business and/or ask for help
- In-person at the NYU Polytechnic Incubator (137 Varick St, 2nd floor) – unless Graham is out of town (see below)
- Via Google Hangout
- Graham Lawlor, founder of Ultra Light Startups. Graham can help with business model, fundraising, marketing and general management questions
- Jay Melone, CEO of New Haircut. Jay can help with web and mobile design / development and online marketing
- Spencer Mindlin, Associate at Corsis. Spencer can help with mobile, desktop, web and XaaS platforms
Each Friday from 10am-noon EST, unless otherwise noted – (check this page to make sure)
- Each person/team gets 20 minutes
- First come, first served
- Register in advance on this form
How to prepare
- Be sure to have a specific question in mind and ask it right away. It’s a shame if we get to the end of the 20 minutes and I still don’t know what you need my help with.
- Keep in mind, I’m not an investor. Don’t try to convince me your idea is worthy of investment, because I can’t invest in any case.
How we can help
- Use of our network to make valuable connections
- Giving feedback on your concept, or specific business problems