Panelists (alphabetic order)
- Greg Cangialosi (@gregcangialosi) CEO at Nucleus Ventures
- Owen Davis (@owendavis) Managing Director at NYC Seed (audience choice)
- Nihal Mehta (@nihalmehta) General Partner at ENIAC Ventures (audience choice)
- Marc Michel (@marcmichelvc) Managing Partner at Metamophic Ventures
Feedback Forum and Pitch Showdown is designed to:
- Help early stage startups refine their investor pitch
- Provide helpful, actionable advice on each startups business model from active, early-stage tech startup investors
- Demonstrate to the audience how investors evaluate startup pitches
- Award prizes to the most viable startups, based on audience and panel voting.
The three winning startups are automatically invited to pitch to the NY Angels.
Every startup pitching receives free pitch coaching from Indicate Media.
At the Investor Feedback Forum, the panel and the startup pitches are integrated into a single session. Startups pitch to a panel of early-stage technology investors. Each startup gives a pitch and brief demonstration of his/her product. The panel and audience ask follow-up questions after each pitch. The panel gives constructive feedback to each startup pitching. At the end of the series of pitches, the audience votes for their favorite pitches via Twitter. The winners are announced and prizes are awarded. Then we go for drinks nearby.
- Graham Lawlor (@generationg), Founder of Ultra Light Startups
- David Carlos (@davidcarlos), Founder of David Carlos Managed Information Architects